People of Chicago, I swear to serve you, just say the word…
Please read through. Even if just to discuss the ideas.
The application does say that: In addition to listing references, you may have up to four (4) letters of recommendation submitted on your behalf. If you choose to request such letters, they should be from individuals who know you well (the individuals need not be the same as those on your list of references). The letters must be sent by the writer directly to the office of the Police Board. (4) letters of recommendation can be received. I prefer they come from the public, not who I pick and choose.
Max A. Caproni, Executive Director
Chicago Police Board
30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 1220
Chicago, IL 60602
Michael A. Wood Jr.
- Veterans for Standing Rock .. #NoDAPL - November 26, 2016
- Michael A. Wood Jr’s 2nd appearance on Joe Rogan’s podcast - June 16, 2016
- My Take on “Safe Spaces” - January 27, 2016
- To the People of Chicago – Police Reform - January 13, 2016
- Police Culture: A quick idea during an assignment - November 13, 2015
- Serial Dynasty #FreeAdnan Ep. 24: Interview with Michael A. Wood, Jr. - October 12, 2015
- What Resides in Dark Corners (a response to a letter from the Baltimore Police Department) - October 6, 2015
- Michael A. Wood Jr’s appearance on VICE’s documentary ‘Fixing The System’ - September 29, 2015
- Michael A. Wood Jr’s Reddit AMA: Law Enforcement Against Prohibition … Why cops want to legalize drugs - September 23, 2015
- Michael A. Wood Jr’s Interview w/ North Avenue Podcast - September 21, 2015