On June 13, 2016, Michael A. Wood Jr made his 2nd appearance on Joe Rogan’s podcast
Days after the Orlando mass shooting, Joe & Michael begin their conversation by discussing what steps should be taken to curb the growing gun violence in America…
Other topics include: Prison Reform in America; the NRA & what the 2nd Amendment really means; Michael’s ‘best night as a cop’; Michael’s life-changing experiences working w/ Baltimore’s inner city social activists; Stefanie DeLuca’s ground-breaking study: ‘Why Do Some Poor Kids Thrive?‘; the continuing failure of The Drug War; and Michael’s involvement w/ Radio Revolver, a Baltimore-based, community-oriented podcast network that hopes to be an ‘umbrella for activists, educators, artists, youth, and more to have the resources to launch their message.’
Micheal will be hosting the flagship podcast, “Misconduct: The Death of Freddie Gray,” so please help support the initiative.
If you missed Michael A. Wood Jr’s original appearance on Joe Rogan’s podcast please click here.
- Veterans for Standing Rock .. #NoDAPL - November 26, 2016
- Michael A. Wood Jr’s 2nd appearance on Joe Rogan’s podcast - June 16, 2016
- My Take on “Safe Spaces” - January 27, 2016
- To the People of Chicago – Police Reform - January 13, 2016
- Police Culture: A quick idea during an assignment - November 13, 2015
- Serial Dynasty #FreeAdnan Ep. 24: Interview with Michael A. Wood, Jr. - October 12, 2015
- What Resides in Dark Corners (a response to a letter from the Baltimore Police Department) - October 6, 2015
- Michael A. Wood Jr’s appearance on VICE’s documentary ‘Fixing The System’ - September 29, 2015
- Michael A. Wood Jr’s Reddit AMA: Law Enforcement Against Prohibition … Why cops want to legalize drugs - September 23, 2015
- Michael A. Wood Jr’s Interview w/ North Avenue Podcast - September 21, 2015